St. Ephrem Patriarchal Development Committee is proud to have opened a free medical clinics center in the Eastern Ghouta region in the Damascus countryside, as the center consists of several medical clinics that provide their services completely free and with high efficiency.
Health care services available within the center:
Pediatrics – Internal medicine – Cardiology – Gynecology – Physical Therapy – services for people with special needs.
- Radiography, Echo and ECG services.
- Clinic for patients with Renal failure and dialysis
- Laboratory services.
- Covering the costs of surgeries.
- Distributing mobility aids for people with special needs.
Within the scope of physical therapy, the center offers many services:
- Physical therapy services
- Free mobility aids
- Psychological support services